The Nerdy Teacher has been selected by voters to be the first ever edBlog of the Week. The theme for this week was ISTE10 and suggested blogs ranged from those who began their first ever blog to those that blogged from a distance providing tools for educators that could not attend the conference. Others blogged about important lessons learned and practical applications to the classroom. You can view The Nerdy Teacher ‘s posts about ISTE10 here and here.
Please support this blog by following the steps below:
- Subscribe to The Nerdy Teacher
- Read at least one of his recent posts
- Comment if you can – This will help push the conversation forward but it does take time to comment so don’t feel obligated the moment you sign up for their blog. You will have plenty of time to go back and comment later when new posts shows up in your feed reader
- Retweet the edBlog when you see it come across the TwitterStream, maybe even post the blog on another social network? Our goal is to get a lot of people to subscribe and read the blog on a regular basis
- Send a tweet out congratulating @thenerdyteacher for a blog well done
For more information on the new edBlog project, you can read posts here.