Thank You to SimpleK12 for Helping to Support Education Blogs

i.love.edtechThe nice folks over at SimpleK12 have been very helpful in supporting my edBlog project throughout these first few months.  They are avid education blog readers and almost every week they help support the bloggers that get featured on this site by sending out info on Twitter and within our PLN.  Recently, they decided to help support edBlog even more by offering a fantastic professional development opportunity for the featured bloggers to receive.

Every edBlog selection will get a one year pass to the EdTechUnConference that they are hosting beginning in October.  It’s a year long conference with a new presenter each month discussing edtech tools and applications for the classroom. For more details on how the giveaway will work, click here.

I am excited they have made a commitment to support this project, and look forward to participating in the EdTechUnConference with educators throughout the next year.

Thanks again to SimpleK12, I appreciate the support they show edBlog, bloggers, and educators throughout the world.

If you are interested in finding them on Twitter, check out these two profiles @simplek12 and @edtechuncon

, , ,

1. #1 by Allen on September 9, 2010 - 7:34 PM

How does one recommend a blog? Is there a way to submit a blog?

Thanks

2. #2 by Cory Plough on September 11, 2010 - 7:32 PM

Yep, each week I come up with a theme and then ask for suggestions on Twitter. The most suggested get into the poll.

3. #3 by Kimberly on September 14, 2010 - 5:39 AM

Thanks for the kind words, Cory, and keep up all the great work with edBlog! Will keep the tweets coming from @SimpleK12 and @EdTechUNcon :)

(will not be published)