There has been a lot of upset educators in our digital learning networks over the last couple weeks. With that in mind, I came up with the theme of Inspirational Blogs for this week’s edBLOG project. I called for suggestions and received so many that I’m going to run a couple week’s in a row of the same theme, except next week we will have an international feel.
For this week, the four blogs that peers from my personal learning network recommended the most were: Connected Principals started by George Couros which includes regular posts a group of administrators, Langwitches Blog by Silvia Tolisano which focuses on the magic of educating, Speaking of History by Eric Langhorst which is a classroom based blog used to share with kids and other educators, and Successful Teaching by Pat Hensley which looks at the art of teaching.
Congratulations to Successful Teaching for being chosen by your peers as the edBlog of the week
If you are not already a regular reader of the featured blog, take a couple minutes to check out how you can support this wonderful edBlog.
Please support this blog by following the steps below:
- Subscribe to Successful Teaching
- Read at least one of their recent posts
- Comment if you can – This takes time but helps get more in depth conversation going
- Retweet the edBlog when you see it come across the TwitterStream and share in other networks
- Send a tweet out congratulating @loonyhiker for a blog well done