Posts Tagged english teacher geek
This week with edBlog, I wanted to feature High School English Teacher blogs as the theme. Last week, I looked at Middle School blogs and next week will look at another subject area in High School. If you have any ideas for Math, Science, or Social Studies teacher blogs make sure you let me know by commenting below or messaging me on Twitter.
I sent out several requests for suggestions, and received a lot of good recommendations this week, including a few about bloggers who are teaching English as a Second Language which I will run as a separate edBlog theme in future weeks. For this week, I wanted to highlight just HS English Teacher’s using blogs for either their classroom, their professional development or as a combination of both.
Congratulations to English Teacher Geek for being chosen as the edBlog of the week.
If you are not already a regular reader of the featured blog, take a couple minutes to check out how you can support this wonderful edBlog.
Please support this blog by following the steps below:
- Subscribe to English Teacher Geek
- Read at least one of her recent posts
- Comment if you can – This takes time but helps get more in depth conversation going
- Retweet the edBlog when you see it come across the TwitterStream and share in other networks
- Send a tweet out congratulating @engteachgeek for a blog well done