A Principal’s Reflections has been chosen by voters as the edBlog of the Week. The theme of this week was blogs written by principals with four fantastic choices: Practical Theory, The Principal of Change, Burlington H.S. Principal’s Blog, and A Principal’s Reflections.
If you are not already a regular reader of the featured blog, take a couple minutes to check out how you can support this wonderful edBlog.
Please support this blog by following the steps below:
- Subscribe to A Principal’s Reflections
- Read at least one of his recent posts
- Comment if you can – This will help push the conversation forward but it does take time to comment so don’t feel obligated the moment you sign up for their blog. You will have plenty of time to go back and comment later when new posts shows up in your feed reader
- Retweet the edBlog when you see it come across the TwitterStream, maybe even post the blog on another social network? Our goal is to get a lot of people to subscribe and read the blog on a regular basis
- Send a tweet out congratulating @NMHS_Principal for a blog well done
For more information on the new edBlog project, you can read posts here.